The SomnoDent Suad Ultra takes Herbst oral device design into another dimension by achieving phenomenal airflow volume. By combining design characteristics of the SomnoDent SUAD with the benefits of a morning repositioner, the SomnoDent SUAD Ultra removes all acrylic from the incisal edge, incorporates a thin lingual apron for support, and contours the posterior lingual flanges to mimic the natural dentition; thereby, greatly increasing tongue space. The SUAD Ultra gives patients the ability to perform the same isometric exercises as they would with a morning repositioner, potentially reducing the risk of mandibular posturing forward.
- Mesh component added to the labial surface – complete arch is totally encapsulated by casted substructure to ensure that the dentition will not move.
- Supported by years of medical research
- Non-restrictive in movement, allowing patient to fully open and close their mouth, drink water, speak clearly, yawn, and take medication while wearing their appliance
- Unlimited protrusive advancement, does not have fins that limit lateral movement and does not lock the upper and lower jaw together
- 2 year product warranty against manufacturing defects, 3 year limited warranty (See FAQs below for more details)
- FDA 510(k) cleared, Class II Medical Devices
Effective: The SomnoDent SUAD Ultra has been clinically validated to treat patients with snoring and obstructive sleep apnea. It is also proven to be safe and effective.
Increased Tongue Space: Acrylic removed from incisal edge and contoured posterior lingual flanges to mimic natural dentition
Increased Airflow: Initial reports have shown that the SomnoDent Ultra has a 14.6% increase in airflow volume when compared to the SomnoDent SUAD