DreamStation is responsive, informative, easy-to-use and connects remotely to your care team. In every way, it’s designed to make it comfortable to help you stay committed to treating your sleep apnea.
- The colorful display features an icon-based navigation system.
- Among the leading CPAP brands, DreamStation features comprehensive selection of wireless options — including Bluetooth, Cellular and WiFi.*
- Performance Check— gives you peace of mind by simplifying in-home evaluation and troubleshooting, while confirming every morning that your device was working properly through the night.
- Provides maintenance alerts and reminders every 30 days.
- 63% quieter than the ResMed Airsense 10.**
- Available in CPAP Pro, CPAP Auto, BiPAP and Auto BiPAP versions to meet your therapy needs.
*Internal assessment of 2015 competitive CPAP data comparing to ResMed Airsense10/Aircurve10 platform and Fisher and Paykel Icon series platform.
**Acoustics bench tests by Orfield Laboratories, Inc. evaluating Philips Respironics DreamStation and ResMed Airsense10 PAP therapy devices.
After putting DreamWear on the first time, I just loved it. There was a lot more freedom of movement with it… It’s one of the best masks I’ve ever used.” — John H.