AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her
Women and men with sleep apnea exhibit different characteristics and face different challenges.1,2 That’s why we created the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her – the first sleep apnea therapy device designed to provide female-specific therapy. Combined with stylish ResMed for Her masks, the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her machine delivers a complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women. This self-adjusting device also has an integrated humidifier and the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimize your comfort.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
|AirSense 10 CPAP||AirSense 10 Elite||AirSense 10 AutoSet||AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her|
|AutoSet for Her|
|AutoRamp with sleep onset detection|
|Enhanced Climate Control Auto|
|Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™)|
|Built-in wireless connectivity|