Watch-PAT 200 Overview
WatchPAT is an FDA-approved portable diagnostic device that uses the most innovative technology to ensure the accurate screening, detection, and the follow-up treatment of sleep apnea. Its ease of use is unparalleled in the marketplace and it is greatly complemented by the fact that WatchPAT testing is done in the comfort of your patient’s own bedroom, an environment that best reflects the pattern of their sleep habits. That fact alone may prove to be a lifeline for the millions of undiagnosed patients who are unwilling to spend the night away from home in a hospital sleep center. And for those patients who are waiting for a polysomnography (PSG) but can’t be tested due to sleep center backlog, WatchPAT offers an immediate solution. WatchPAT has been validated against PSG.
The WatchPAT 200 has been recognized by the Cleveland Clinic Medical Innovations Summit as a Top 10 Medical Innovation for 2010.
– Cleveland Clinic, December 2009Devices are typically worn on the patient’s wrist and use a non-invasive fingermounted probe to measure signals that indicate changes in the autonomic nervous system
Diagnosing Sleep Apnea Has Never Been This Easy
- Ease of use: Wrist-worn device — Only three leads for patients to wear— no canullas, no cumbersome head straps
- Sleep study report in real time — More time with the patient
- Actual sleep time and sleep state
- Access to raw data — Enabling standard sleep expert PSG analysis and manual override if deemed professionally necessary. Raw data cannot be altered.
- Lowest failure rate of all sleep apnea ambulatory devices
- The most precise, user-friendly ambulatory sleep apnea monitor available