WatchPAT measures 6 channels:
- PAT — Peripheral Arterial Tone, which is a physiological signal that mirrors changes in the autonomic nervous system caused by respiratory disturbances during sleep.
- Oximetry — the measurement of oxygen levels in the blood.
- Actigraphy — the measurement of body movement while sleeping.
- Heart Rate — the number of heart beats per minute while sleeping.
- Body Position — notes whether you sleep on your back (supine), front (prone) or side, which all influence apnea.
- Snoring — loud snoring is a major indicator of sleep apnea.